Thursday, November 10, 2011

I'll build a website for discounts on tires?

I'll go to some great lengths to save a few dollars these days.  I met a tire shop owner in Santa Ana who seemed to have a good head on his shoulders and offered a good service that I appreciated.  I asked him if he had a website that he could link to his online yellow pages directory listings. He replied that he didn't know how he would do that; so I promised him that the next time I saw him that I'd "set him straight" and I get fitted for 4 semi-new tires in the morning.  This is a mock-up of a simple landing page he could use for online directory listings and for google search.  I used the 5 photos he had personally uploaded to the google maps directory listing he claimed as the owner of. I took cues from the business card's design that he gave me the first time we met.  I sent him a MMS picture message with this graphic and he replied, "WOW, that's cool!"